Negativity at Work: Communication Skills Training–
Stop the negative chatter and handle negative people
EDUCATIONAL / INFORMATIVE HUMOROUS / FUNNY INSPIRATIONAL / INTERPERSONAL SKILLS / LIFE-CHANGING
This program is perfect for:
- Managers and supervisors who struggle keeping the atmosphere positive
- Teams who struggle with negativity or passive aggressive behavior at work
- Teams who have been struggling dealing with change
Participants will leave with:
- An anti-negativity blueprint they can use to start transforming their workplace into a more positive one starting day one
- An arsenal of tools they can use when faced with negativity or passive-aggressive behavior
- Power phrases that give them the words to respond when dealing with backstabbers, office gossips, constant complainers, victims, and other negaddicted people
- Free-style scripts they can use to address unwanted chatter without being “confrontational”
- A different perspective that empowers them when dealing with negativity, and a renewed sense of commitment to defeat it
- A clear vision as to what their role really has been, and what it will be going forward
If your team struggles with negativity or negative chatter–event if it’s just one person–you know how transformational it would be if all of a sudden you could come to work and not have that distracting you from your day-to-day responsibilities. More than half of those dealing with negativity at work think there is nothing they can do about it, and are therefore doing nothing about it.
Imagine the possibilities if after just one session, you had an army of energy-transformers charging into your organization, ready to win the battle against negativity and illuminate every corner of your office with positive energy.
How would that affect productivity, customer service, and sales? If you even suspect there might be a problem, remember that your efforts spent on any other kind of training or development will be severely impaired until this silent productivity-killer is addressed–and vanquished forever.
To join Dan’s training group: click here!
Do you want to learn more about communication training that can help you become a more powerful, assertive, direct communicator? Communication that can change your life? Go to //danoconnortraining.com/, along with his 50-lesson comprehensive communication training course.
Does your office need a communication trainer–a world-renowned expert trainer in customer service– who can help you create a healthy, safe office environment? Would you like training in handling negativity; teams and leadership; and creating a respectful, professional work-place? Then go to //danoconnortraining.com/book-dan/ and request a quote from Dan and his team.