★ ★ ★ ★ ★
How to Speak the 5 Languages of Respect, Appreciation, Gratitude, and Apologies at Work
Just think what could happen if everyone at work really understood the unique ways we all show and understand signs of gratitude, appreciation, and respect, and took a more proactive, personal approach to nurturing the professional bond that ties us all together.
In this course, participants will learn:
- How to differentiate between the five different languages spoken by those with whom they work and serve when showing respect, appreciation, demonstrating gratitude, or apologizing,
- How to recognize the signals people around them are sending so that they can determine which of the five languages would be the most effective when showing appreciation or respect, and
- How to “style step” when they show appreciation, respect, gratitude, or contrition, so they can impact their coworkers and those they serve on a more profound emotional level because they are doing it in the recipient’s own “language.”
During this course, participants will :
- Remember when they tried to express gratitude or appreciation for a coworker, and it backfired, leaving them reluctant to do so in the future,
- Realize how a change in their approach may have made all the difference in the reaction they got from the other person,
- Recognize how the people with whom they work (and those they serve) want to be shown appreciation & respect,
- Learn to let go of grievances held against those who may have inadvertently offended them in the past by speaking the wrong language, and
- Strategize how they will use the five languages, anticipating the new experience they’ll have.
After this course, participants will be able to:
- Relate to—and empathize with—those with whom they work more effectively,
- Motivate and encourage coworkers to exceed their personal and professional expectations, and
- Demonstrate—in more than just words—how much they appreciate not just what their coworkers do, but more importantly who they are.
REGULAR PRICE: $997
This course is now available on-demand exclusively to all our VIP ALL-ACCESS Pass holders.LEARN MORE ABOUT BECOMING A VIP ALL-ACCESS PASS HOLDER
As a result of this course,
- The environment of those who participate will change, and be infused with more appreciation, respect, and understanding,
- Those who once felt invisible or unappreciated will suddenly feel as though they are seen, heard, and appreciated for who they are and what they contribute, and
- The lives of those who participate—and those whom they touch—will be changed for the better. Forever.
THIS PRODUCT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR VIP ALL-ACCESS MEMBERSHIP.
Don't have your VIP Pass yet?
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Get Your VIP ALL-ACCESS Pass
And receive unlimited access to all of Dan’s programs for one low price.LEARN MORE