THE PROFESSIONAL COMMUNICATOR'S SELF-DEFENSE TOOLKIT
THE ULTIMATE TOOLKIT FOR DEFEATING TOXIC PEOPLE AT WORK AND AT HOME
Imagine coming home from work and running in the front door bursting with the exciting news that you finally shut down that rude supervisor of yours--and you have no regrets.
Well, you won't have to imagine doing it after you attend this communication course created by Dan O'Connor (AKA The Wizard of Words) the experience you'll have will be totally life-changing, and will transform the way the entire world sees you--along with the way you see yourself--forever.
In this course you'll get:
- Scripts for delivering difficult messages so you can stand up to anyone and say what needs to be said without letting anyone see you sweat
- Tools for recognizing-and communicating more effectively with-different personality types so you can finally learn the right language that will get through to the psychopaths you work with
- Tactical verbal Patterns for persuasion so you can start forming alliances (or a "gang" so-to-speak ;-)) that can back you up so you're not standing there alone, but instead you'll have a support network the next time you're getting ganged up on
- Power Phrases for Dealing with Tricky Situations so you can easily finesse your way through--and out of--difficult situations with professionalism, tact, and finesse, and
- Duct-Tape Tactics for Responding to the unexpected so you can always have the right words to respond--rather than react--in a way that reflects who you are even when people try to take you off guard.
Once you've mastered this set of tools, you'll have the confidence--but more importantly the words--to stand up and go toe-to-toe against anyone--in any situation--and win.
Here are the types of tools you'll learn to use:
Master the Art of Delivering Unwelcome Messages and Standing Your Ground
Are you tired of feeling your heart race and your palms sweat at the thought of delivering unwanted messages to people at work who ALREADY don't want to hear anything you have to say?
You'll learn the right tools to use so you can hold your own with unwavering confidence when you're up against even the most aggressive communicators and come out on top. With unwavering confidence, you will command respect and set the tone for how you expect to be treated.
Become an Elite-Level Persuader Using these Tactical Verbal Patterns
Are you tired of struggling to get people on your side, especially during conflicts? It's time to turn the tablesand start forming alliances.
With our step-by-step tactics, you'll be able to skillfully persuade and convince even those who once seemed like adversaries.
No longer will you feel isolated and unsupported at work when someone tries to gang up on you. Instead, you'll have your own squad to back you up.
Duct-Tape Phrases: Your Secret Weapon for Crushing Unexpected Challenges
Are you tired of feeling caught off guard when faced with unexpected challenges?
Whether you're under pressure or just need a quick fix, these versatile secret weapons in your back pocket are just the toolset you need to respond with confidence and ease when you're up against the wall and under pressure.
Once you establish your core set of duct-tape phrases, you'll be confident that you're prepared no matter what the unexpected throws your way.
This is the schedule for those who take advantage of the pre-registration offer:
- I'll be collecting pre-course questionnaires from all of you before the live meetup, currently scheduled for June 27 at 7:00pm Central (Chicago) time.
- During the meetup, I'll deliver the preliminary content, and get your feedback so I can ensure I'm giving you what you need and not leaving anything out, and making any necessary changes/deletions/additions to the course based on your feedback and questions both during and after the course.
- If you can't make the live meetup, don't worry; you can watch the replay, and send me your feedback until June 30th.
- Between July 1-July 7 I'll be reviewing all the feedback I get and incorporating that into the course, and
- The first lesson will be released July 10.
- A new lesson will be subsequently released every 5 days for a total of 5 lessons.
To summarize, the schedule is as follows:
Thursday, June 15-Pre-registration Begins
Tuesday, June 27-Live Meetup
Friday, June 30-Deadline for Content Submissions
Monday, July 10-First Lesson Delivered
Saturday, July 15-Second Lesson Delivered
Thursday, July 20-Third Lesson Delivered
Tuesday, July 25-Fourth Lesson Delivered
Sunday, July 30-Fifth Lesson Delivered